March 9, 2018

2018


A new year calls for new content, no? With 2018 almost a quarter of the way through, once again, I am attempting to refocus. By doing so, I intend to shy away from the superficial and put more focus into what matters more--me. I have always dabbled with words, writing and posting short pieces on Instagram whenever inspiration hits. Those seemingly silly words mean a whole lot to me. I am the most vulnerable through my writing-- this is the only time I allow my true emotions to completely shine through.

This little space will serve as a place to house all of my thoughts, words, feelings and such. Not only to share with you but also as a keepsake for myself. We'll see how long I can keep this up, I've never been good with follow-through.

Stay tuned, my loves.

No comments: