June 3, 2014

MAKING WORK WEEK WERK: BLAZER & FLATS {DAY 2 OF 5}

outfit, fashion blogger, california, work wear, office wear, business casual, reuse, rewear, cheap and chic outfit, fashion blogger, california, work wear, office wear, business casual, reuse, rewear, cheap and chic outfit, fashion blogger, california, work wear, office wear, business casual, reuse, rewear, cheap and chic


wearing: gifted LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's {similar}, Report d'orsay bow flats from Macys {similar}, Zara 'simplicity' tee, BDG high waisted black skinnies, Forever 21 sunnies

I have a confession to make...I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I stayed up way too late because I just HAD to find out what happened to the bomb in the hospital, I mean who could walk away from something like that?!

So I kept things super easy because I was ready to gauge my eyes out when my alarm went off this morning. A knotted tee and high waisted jeans are my go-tos for a semi-put together yet secretly lazy outfit. The blazer is the perfect finishing touch; if you throw a blazer on, it automatically looks like you tried.

Come to think of it, most outfits are lazy outfits: my socks never match, I'd rather wear shorts or skirts over jeans and pants, and if I can get away with not wearing a bra, I will. I'm probably the laziest human being alive. I know that I was a panda in my past life, I can just feel it in my bones.

Check out day 1 below & be sure to see day 3 tomorrow!

2 comments:

james said...

hello fellow human panda, haha. i love this simple look. trust me, i am just as lazy and as obsessed with grey's anatomy as you are!


xx

Anisa Young said...

Hehehehe can't wait for our playdate!!!!