May 28, 2014

POST-GRAD

POST-GRAD
POST-GRAD
POST-GRAD
POST-GRAD
POST-GRAD
POST-GRAD
POST-GRAD
photos by Brittany Curran

I graduated! The two months of radio silence can be attributed to me trying to get through my last finals week EVER, spending lots and lots of time with my friends, and getting through the craziness that is commencement. Oh and starting a new full-time position. Life is moving pretty damn fast.

Grateful, I truly am, but I'm also a little lost in all of the hustle and bustle. Scared shitless and just trying to focus on the right now and todays, it's been a hard change for someone like me who is obsessed with planning out the future. Still realizing that I'm now a "grown up" and no longer have time for day drinking or netflix binges (during the week days anyways), it's been a tough adjustment. But if those are the biggest troubles in my life than I guess it ain't so bad after all ;)

A big congrats to all of my fellow 2014 graduates! Real life is harsh, ain't it? I finally understand the beauty (and necessity) of happy hour.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Lookin' good!

james said...

congrats, babe! so proud of you!!