January 2, 2013

TWENTY THIRTEEN


2 0 1 3. Wow. I can hardly believe that 2012 came and went just like that. Looking back on the last 365 days, it's hard to even remember what happened in January but I know that the last year has been an interesting one. Through all the tough times and the sad ones, I'm thankful to have survived another year with a little help from those I love most. 2012 had given me some of the greatest opportunities and memories thus far and I will forever be grateful for such a year. So much has changed and so much hasn't, I'm ready to take on this brand new year with a little more TLC than I normally do. With so many crazy changes coming my way, it's hard not to be a little scared shitless but I think I'm ready...I think.

Happy New Year loves! Make this one the best yet! Xo

3 comments:

Bree said...

Happy New Year Anisa!

xx
Bree

Stefani said...

Happy New Year! :)
xx

Rasa said...

Lovely! happy2013 :)
Nice blog you have dear ♥
Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
AIMEROSE