December 5, 2012

STUDLY PLAID

wearing: Nollie Bullet Stud Flannel Shirt c/o PacSun {now $20!}, American Apparel mesh body suit, black strapless bra, gifted black skirt, F21 thigh highs, ASOS heels, gifted yellow clutch

I've been known to swoon over boys in flannel, there's a certain je ne sais quoi about it that I just can't enough of. Probably my favorite thing about them is "borrowing" them from manfriends. Like leather shoes and t-shirts, flannel is something that gets better {and way more comfy} with time and wear. But since I'm manfriend-less at the moment, I was ecstatic when PacSun, my favorite brand as a middle/high schooler, sent me a few pieces from their holiday collection and this Nollie Bullet Stud Flannel Shirt was among them. So warm, so chic and so so so weather-appropriate, I've already worn it three times! The studs did it for me; I love the little gold hardware and so does everyone else it seems. Keeping the rest of the outfit monochromatic, I made a leap from whiteout to blackout. Simple and just a little scandy, I think the see-through mesh compliments the heavy flannel well.

15 comments:

maggie said...

Loove what you've got on! The flannel definitely makes your look a lot more relaxed, but I'm in love with the gold hardware detailing on the shirt!

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

weee sexy <3 love your outfit!!

Mimi said...

you are looking fab and super sexy, girl! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Monogrammed Tote Bag Giveaway

onesixthreechirp said...

Love your outfit! You look great! :)

Olivia Noel said...

Oooh I love that sheer top and your plaid top! Super cute :)

With Miloveda said...

oh my I have the same love for boys in flannel shirts lol they look so manly and sexy lol but I loved how you styled the skirt and top you always look so chic yet simple.

Johanna L. said...

Simply fabulous outfit, you look hot, girl! :) ♥

Arra A. said...

I love how edgy the outfit is!

Arra
http://arraabella.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yay flannel! Yay boys in flannel! and your outfit is to die for especaily with the shirt round your waist xx

Anonymous said...

yay flannel! Yay boys in flannel! and your outfit is to die for especaily with the shirt round your waist xx

james said...

abbbbbsolutely love this, babe! thank goodness this semester is over!! i miss you much! hope you are well <3 text me!

xx

theversastyle said...

love the look!

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Pardon My Fashion said...

UM yes. Love it with the flannel tied around the waist!

XOXO
www.PardonMyFashion.com

HANNAH CHU said...

UM i'm absolutely in LOVE with flannels.
They are the perfect mix of grunge!

Jessa Dela Cerna said...

Love flannels!