November 17, 2011

RUNS

{borrowed Brandy Melville navy top, Levis braided belt, floral high-waisted shorts, tights, 
Jeffrey Campbell flats, Urban Outfitters necklace, Ray-Ban Caribbean RX 5227 5029}


Last weekend I had two photo shoots, one for DNA (designers+artists) and one for Caliber Magazine, and it was definitely top 5 best weekend of the semester, hands down. If I could organize, prep, assist, style photo shoots forever and ever, it would be the best dream that I would never want to wake up from. It is definitely something I can see myself doing 5 years, even 10 years from now. Fingers crossed! On top of that I have two more shoots back to back this weekend that I am so excited about, even if the first one starts at 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning. As the saying go, "there's no crying in fashion," nor complaining and/or whining.

Not only do I like run-on sentences but I also like runs in my tights. Maybe not like, but tolerate because I fail at keeping them intact by running past nails, loose pieces of wood, rings, you name it, I've done it. Pairing the not-so-classy tights with my high-waisted floral shorts from Taiwan and a borrowed Brandy Melville top that matches too perfectly. I can't wait until the Walnut Creek store opens up so I can stop borrowing my roomie's stash of Brandy Melville goodies! AH! In need of flats as I was assisting on the Caliber cover shoot, I wore my beat up Jeffrey Campbell bow flats to run around, dance, and be awkward in. Throw in my braided Levis belt and Urban Outfitter's necklace and voila! In and out of the house in under 30 minute, shower included. Wahoo!

P.S. Just wanted to share with you guys the awesomeness that is Shoemint. If you haven't heard already, Shoemint is the lovechild of Rachel Bilson and her stylist, Nicole Chavez. With a little help from Steve Madden, Shoemint will debut on Black Friday! Sign up now for your chance to among the  5 winners of free Shoemint for a whole, entire year. 12 pairs of amazing Rachel Bilson approved, Steve  Madden constructed shoes that will make your feet the center of all attention. SIGN UP HERE!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

yer shorts and glasses are SUPES CUTE. check ot how much I love your photos! um, A LOT! and flats are my favorite thing ever.

xoxo

joy said...

Your shorts are so pretty This outfit is so great, I love it!

Johanna L. said...

Those shorts are really adorable! They look great on you, and I love how you've styled the whole outfit :) have a great weekend! xoxo

Laura said...

Love you and your glasses!!! <3 and Brandy Melville has such cute clothes, kinda reminds me of free people. Maybe instead of traveling we should just go on a shopping spree...or save even more for travel + shopping spree awww yeah ;)

K A T H L E E N said...

oh! i should try wearing my tights with runs and put them to good use! looks great

Unknown said...

I always get runs in my black tights! Usually they are in the back though of from the studded shorts I wear! It sucks! Anyways, love those high waist floral shorts!

Unknown said...

love the look!! so glad to hear you found your passion! :) can't wait to see the photos!

xoxo, aimee
DIY Blog: SwellMayde (Please check out our new DIY cell phone case giveaway!!)

maggie said...

Tights are not tights without at least ONE run in them! They have no character otherwise :)
I love your shorts! I also have my own pair of floral shorts from TW haha, but I have yet to wear them.

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Bree said...

Thanks for your comment.
Like the floral skirt and your necklace. BTW, the glasses suit you well:)

xx
Bree

Unknown said...

hehe i always wear my tights with runs in em too!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous girl, love those high waisted shorts!!

http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

Sue Lyn said...

love those floral shorts anisaaa! you're looking good as always! x

THE CHEAP said...

You're so pretty!


xx THE CHEAP

Iulia Romana said...

Haha, the name of your blog is simply adorable ! Also, loving your outfit :x

cryskay said...

lookin' great as always! i love brandy melville! xx

yiqin; said...

love the necklace <3

Unknown said...

LOVE this outfit!!
Especially the shorts!
Anything floral i love :D


Anna
xoxo
enchantedly--anna.blogspot.com