November 27, 2011

FLAMINGO LEGS

{thrifted denim button down, knitted tee via Taiwan, H&M pink jeans, Old Navy grampy sweater, 
Dolce Vita Harness booties, kelly green bag, f21 chunky necklace}

After a week of nothing but hours upon hours of sleep, non-stop Criminal Minds, nom nom foods and shopping, I am so well rested and ready for winter break. Let's just skip the next 3 weeks please! Pretty please? Fine, I'll live...maybe. The upcoming week sounds intense, with 3 papers and a presentation due, but at the same time super exciting, with the DNA Pop-up shop, BARE Magazine's Issue 10 Launch Party and even more festivities all penciled in. It's a make it or break it week if I ever saw one.

This was my rainy day outfit a few weeks back, forgetting rain boots and an umbrella in Berkeley is a definite no-no but, alas, I have done it. No worries, the Dolce Vita Harness booties doubles as my backup rain boots, cause you know, it elevates my poor toesies away from the wet ground. Genius? I know. On a day where everyone on campus is wearing black, I felt a little pink and a wittle bit green. Colorblocking madness ensues. I can't keep my collar fetish on the down low, it is literally taking over my life, or my wardrobe at the very least. It seems as though there will be a whole lot more of this combo to come. Stay tuned.

16 comments:

mispapelicos said...

It has given me the chance to get to know your blog. How fabulous is that???
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Laura said...

Muahahha welcome to the world of collared shirts and sweaters ;)

Style Servings said...

Really cute look, I love the necklace!!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline Ashley said...

Lovely sweater!

xx

Brittney said...

Ooo, love the green and pink together! You look great in collars. :) I love 'em, but don't know if I can really pull 'em off. I've wanted to try, though, so maybe now I will. ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are some BRIGHT pants! But it's definitely always fun to dress up in colours on rainy days (: Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with for this combo and good luck with the next three weeks! It'll be over before you know it (:

maggie said...

Collared shirts + Sweaters = the best combo! Love how you paired em with pink jeans! So great to see bright colors on a drab day :) Hope you can survive the next three weeks! I'm about ready to head into finals mode, too... DX

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Bree said...

Cute look:)
Good luck with your upcoming 'intense' weeks. You can do it!

xx
me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

the bright green bag is AWESOME

Johanna L. said...

I love your look, it's so fun :) xoxo

Dolce said...

I love criminal minds too! Oh your outfit is quite cute ~ I quite love your booties <3

Kristin said...

i could never pull off pink pants :P but you look gorgeous in them! <33

joy said...

Your jeans and bag are so colorful, I love your outfit!

Unknown said...

I am totally in love with your boots Anisa! Also those pink pants are cute and YOU are just adorable!

Leonor Carboila said...

Adorable!!! I'm in love (:

Leonor Carboila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.